Cameroon weddings follow an organized wedding tradition: first, see the bride’s parents; second, organize the traditional wedding; third, plan the formal wedding. As the wedding approaches the bride encounters difficulties in planning her wedding. She even stresses herself just to fulfill her dream wedding. Below are tips for the bride to help her minimize stress and help her prioritize things properly on her wedding.
8. Choosing Wedding Gowns. A beautiful bridal gown is what every woman’s dream on her wedding day. But choosing for the perfect wedding dress is one of the most time consuming event in planning a wedding from deciding on the design, to the materials and the designer. It is also a custom that the bride chooses her entourage as well as choosing the entourage dresses. Wedding gown designers always recommend that the bride should start planning for their gown as early as after their engagement.
7. Inviting Wedding Guests. Are consist of the bride and groom’s relatives and friends close to their hearts. It is very important that the couple should pay attention on the number of guest they have invited to avoid over expenses. Wedding invitations should be send earlier for you to know whose coming and for them to know whose not. This way, you get a more close to realistic headcount important for the wedding planning.
6. The Wedding Planner. Is a professional who assists with the design, planning and management of a client’s wedding. They are often used by couples who work long hours and have a little time available for sourcing and managing wedding venues and wedding suppliers. They help reduce the stress of the bride before and after the wedding. Thus, it is important that you make certain that the wedding planner that you are negotiating with is committed to the date and timing of your wedding. Otherwise, you might end up disappointing your self, your groom and everyone in the event.
5. The Wedding Venue. The wedding venue is a major aspect of your wedding. Regardless of your style, budget, or the size of your guest list you can choose a site that“s functional and expresses your personality not a venue that will cost you thousands to make it what you want. This shall give you the atmosphere you would like to have on that special day and this shall be the backdrop to all your wedding memorabilia.
4. Timing of the Wedding. Proper timing for planning a wedding is very essential. Most wedding planners advise their clients to plan a year ahead in order to fulfill their desires during their wedding. Even if its very early and you are not yet sure of what exact things to do and consider, you may start planning from the ideal and essential parts and it will eventually materialize in time.
3. An Extra Pair of Wedding Shoes. A sexy, strappy high heels are the best match to a stunning wedding gown. These will give the bride a better view for the ceremony and the picture taking. But then, these high heels are not that great for the after-ceremony in such events like after the ceremony and after party. Thus, it is should be given priority that the bride should prepare a nice and comfortable pair of shoes after the ceremony.
2. Eating Enough on the Wedding Day. It is said that during the wedding the groom faints and brides suddenly feels a bowling stomach, this feelings never fails any couple during these important day of their life. So it is important for the couple to have an early nourishment before starting their day. This is a very long and exciting day to be ruined by just simply a lacked of balanced diet.
1. The Bride’s Overall Get Up. A day for the bride, but then, this is not as important as the other aspect of the wedding being discussed in this article. However, it is important to plan this a week before to make sure that your make up fits you well your hair style is what you desire. It is important that the bride becomes the most beautiful woman on her wedding day because this is her dream. All of this will much be beautiful if they also honor and respect their own culture and tradition.
Incoming search terms:
- how to plan a nigerian/camroonian bride wedding